This is our travel blog.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Back in Kathmandu

We just got back into Kathmandu from the trek! Took all in all 16 days of hiking though the Annapurna region of the Nepal Himalayas... It was an absolutely amazing trip!

Figured that I'd let you guys know we didn't get lost, or taken hostage by any Maoists... Although we are a WHOLE lot smellier, I'm sure...!

Pictures should be arriving in the next couple of days, once we get some laundry and other miscellaneous things taken care of.

2 Comments:

Blogger gram said...

Sounds like a blast guys. And if Marsh had hold of the camera, I'm sure there will be 10,000 pics to check out when you get back ;)

- Graeme.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 10:27:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I only like a thousand! *ahem* (before katie took the camera off me)

Friday, November 18, 2005 5:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home