This is our travel blog.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Landed in SE Asia!

Well, we landed in Thailand! Unfortunately I haven't gotten a picture uploaded yet... Until then, this picture of me with my thumb in the air will have to do (pretty nice thumb, huh?)

Thailand is as awesome as I remember it... Anything and everything you can imagine is available for the low, low price of $4 :)

I think next we're heading to one of the islands in the south... from there, maybe over to Malaysia? Singapore? Who knows! Once I get a few pictures on here, this blog will be infinitely more interesting... Till then! -- Marshal

1 Comments:

Blogger gram said...

Ship us some Chang you bastard! Upload some photo's when you can. Glad to see you landed safetly.

graeme & ann

Saturday, October 08, 2005 8:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home